We are pleased to be recruiting for a leading, professional services firm located in Richmond, North Yorkshire who is looking to appoint a dedicated and professional HR & Recruitment Assistant to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing organisation with genuine, long-term development opportunities. To be considered for this opportunity you must have recent customer service or administrative experience with excellent communicative and IT skills. It essential that you possess the ability to manage your own workload and work towards deadlines due to the fast paced nature of this role.
Daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the recruitment process and HR functions which will include advertising jobs, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, offer letters and contracts of employment
- Support with implementing new candidate attraction strategies
- Project management support with various ongoing projects
- Assist in building on the existing graduate, placement and apprenticeship programmes
- Maintain the internal HR and recruitment system ensuring all details and kept up to date
- Ensuring electronic filing and documentation is up to date and stored correctly
- Regularly attending recruitment events to promote the business
- Support with the transition and roll out of the new ATS system
- Support company health and wellbeing incentives
To submit your up-to-date CV for review please press ‘apply now’ or alternatively, please contact Katie Kendall at our Northallerton office.