Do you have an interest in HR and People Services?
Have good communication skills?
This could be the ideal role for you!!
Based in Meadowfield, you will be part of the HR and Recruitment Team within a growing business.
As the successful candidate, you will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to deal with queries and enquiries quickly and efficiently and be able to remain calm under pressure whilst being to prioritise tasks and communicate effectively with other members of staff, ensuring that information is recorded for future reference and passed to the relevant person in a timely fashion.
Duties will include:
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Processing new starters, including requesting references, ID documents and processing DBS applications
- Producing employee contracts
- Filing, scanning and archiving and any other basic administration duties
- Supporting and delivering excellent customer service
- Input service user care plans on Roster
- Update Roster including journal notes, review dates and other tasks as required
- Conduct quality assurance surveys for both employees and service users
- Feedback to service users, employees and management on findings from quality assurance surveys
- Work along the Compliance department to improve the quality of the service Dale Care offers
- Prepare daily internal post using franking machine
- Any other duties in line with the job role
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.