Are you looking for a role within Health and Safety?
I am working with a long standing client as they have a Graduate opportunity within their Health and Safety Team.
As the successful candidate, you should possess a proactive mindset, adaptability in handling projects, and a strong sense of initiative. You are expected to be influential, decisive, and capable of showcasing sound judgment with a strong sense of self-assurance and confidence.
Your role responsibilities will include:
· Providing advice and communicate to employee(s) to enable compliance to relevant H&S legislation. Ensuring all legislation, directives, procedures, and specifications are met.
· Champion the health and safety function, and safe working practices across the company
· Ensure that all personnel are aware of their statutory duties and responsibilities, and to provide advice as and when required.
· Co-ordination and conducting of risk assessments. Review, support and prepare required risk assessment and methods statements.
· Safety walks and audits, out regular inspections of sites and workplaces to determine if the work is in line with company policies.
· Carry out site induction and compliance reports
· Carry out Accident investigation with departmental managers
· Facilities Management support to include, Fire alarm testing/recording, Fire equipment inspection/records, Statutory inspections - coordination.
To be considered for this role we require the following skills, qualifications and experience:
· Ideally you will be a recent graduate and posses the following skills:
· A passion for Health and Safety
· Excellent organisations, communication, and time management skills
· Effective communication skills and ability to influence others
· Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office suite