My client, a progressive expanding company based in Skelton-in-Cleveland is seeking a Goods In Assistant to join their Warehouse/Logistics department.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the main responsibilities will include:
- To provide support to warehouse manager in respect of logistics and warehouse operations.
- Replenishing stock into designated bays
- Use of pallet trucks and a weighing pallet truck - training will be given
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Good level of fitness required as high volumes of walking involved
- Ability to follow instructions and be flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Good reading and numeracy skills
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
Full time 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm