A vacancy has arisen to join an exciting finance team in Hartlepool to support the businesses continued success and growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head of Finance in reporting to the Management Board in a rapidly growing business which offers excellent career development.
Study support for ongoing accounting qualifications is offered to the successful candidate.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- First point of contact to all members of the Finance Team
- Prepare monthly management accounts up to review stage
- Cash flow monitoring
- Monthly VAT returns
- Assisting in the creation/improvement of new financial controls
- Provide help during the year end statutory audit in preparing schedules
- Identify cost savings
- Helping to review KPI’s for each area of the Finance function
- Audit Accountancy Practice background beneficial but not essential
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA/ACA
- £30k+ Study support offered (if requested) following successful completion of probation period