Are you looking for a supportive organisation with fantastic flexibility around hybrid working, as well as a generous benefits package?
We are working with a fantastic client in the Newton Aycliffe area who is looking to add a Finance Partner to their team. This role will be suited to a high calibre and adaptable individual who is looking to develop their career further within a growing business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing specialist hands on support and advice to Senior Management in relation to a wide range of finance issues.
- Development of multi-year financial planning and monitoring, cash-flow management and the recording of fixed assets.
- Timely budget preparation, forecasting and monitoring.
- To ensure that each financial year is closed down in a timely and accurate manner, and that underlying records to support the final accounts are accurate.
- Supporting the team to ensure they have appropriate and effective financial systems in place in accordance with agreed policies and timetables.
- Supporting the team in ensuring accurate financial records are maintained.
- Supporting the team in ensuring that financial transactions are carried out in an appropriate manner and that the financial regulations are observed, including all arrangements for VAT.
Experience required to be successful:
- AAT qualified or similar qualification, or working towards AAT or similar qualification, or with significant recent financial experience.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing procedures to strengthen current practice.
- Excellent IT skills (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word).
- The ability to travel independently, with full driving licence and own transport.
- Experience working in dynamic fast paced agile environments, working collaboratively and openly with others.
On offer is:
- Salary of £33,000 - £38,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- A great deal of flexibility for Hybrid Working, travel to site will still be required as needed
- Generous Employee Benefits package including 26 days Holiday (rising with service), BUPA Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and more.
This really is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and would particularly suit someone making their first move from Practice, though all relevant experience will be considered.