I am recruiting for an outstanding Finance professional to join a fast paced company based in Newton Aycliffe. This is a permanent position with the flexibility to work from home (though travel to sites will be required).
As Finance Partner you will provide high quality finance advisory services to schools and academies and be responsible for ensuring the finance function proactively supports the best interests of the settings to achieve their objectives.
- Financial planning and monitoring
- Cash-flow management
- Budget preparation
- Produce financial reports to present to Trust Boards and Governing Bodies
- Year-end Accounts
- Education/Local Authority/Charitable/Audit background
- AAT or part/fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- 3+ years finance experience
- Experience of producing budgets and year-end accounting
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity and would suit candidates coming straight from a Public Practice environment, as well as those with solid all-round industry experience.