I am recruiting for an outstanding Finance professional to join a fast paced company based in Darlington. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and great working environment.
- To provide specialist hands on support and advice to CEO’s, Non-Finance Staff, Finance Directors in relation to a wide range of finance issues.
- To aid in the development of multi-year financial planning and monitoring, cash-flow management and the recording of fixed assets.
- To support clients with timely budget preparation, forecasting and monitoring.
- To produce financial reports and present these to Trust Boards and Governing Bodies.
- To be actively involved in the production of accurate, timely monthly management information..
- To build up effective, collaborative, dynamic relationships with all clients.
- To actively seek out feedback to maintain positive relationships and professional credibility.
- To be responsible for your own work, with support and supervision, proactively dealing with your workload in a creative and flexible working environment.
- To work collaboratively with the HR, Governance and H&S arms of the team, to offer clients a seamless service.
- A relevant finance qualification e.g. CCAB qualified accountant or AAT qualified with significant recent financial experience
- Experience of producing complex budgets and year-end accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar finance role
- Proven experience in preparing and presenting financial information to the leadership team
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Experience working in dynamic fast paced agile environments, working collaboratively and openly with others
- Excellent communication; both oral and written, with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word)
- The ability to travel independently, with full driving licence and own transport is essential
The role would suit candidates coming straight from a Public Practice environment, as well as those with solid all-round industry experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business which values their team and offers great benefits including flexible working schedules, hybrid working, generous pension scheme, generous annual leave entitlement and more.