Our client is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Finance Manager/Bookkeeper to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong finance background along with excellent organisational and analytical skills.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
· Overseeing the financial operations of the company, including forecasting, budgeting and financial reporting
· Processing VAT and TAX Returns
· Preparing financial statements
· Managing the company’s cash flow and optimize working capital
· Conducting financial analysis to identify areas of improvement
· Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and best practices
· 40 hours a week Monday-Friday
· Salary - £30,000-£50,000 depending on experience
· Commuting to Newcastle office 1 x a week is essential, 1 day a week working from home is available and the remaining 3 days a week would be based in the Darlington office (there is some flexibility on this arrangement).
· Sage experience is essential