Finance Manager, Harrogate, £40-45K
Due you have experience in the care sector? Are you a Finance Manager looking for a new challenge? You will be providing effective, efficient financial management, leading, supporting and developing a team.
Skills Required: -
• Ideally experience within the Adult social care sector
• Qualified if you do not have experience within the adult social care sector
• Previous experience as a FM
• Previous management experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Own transport
• Manage all aspects of financial accounting ensuring the organisation’s compliance with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• Manage key procurement and purchasing activities
• Manage the Finance Team
• Taking action to ensure continuous improvement
• Qualify compliance monitoring
• Develop effective analysis and reporting solutions
• Manage the finance service including third parties
• Maintain safe financial practices
• Working closely with and supporting Operational Managers
• Occasional travel with overnight stays
If you enjoy working in the care sector and making a difference this could be the role for you. To apply either call the number below or email your CV.