Finance Assistant, Harrogate, £20-25K
Working for a small set up company within the design and production of stationary. Our client is ever expanding, providing new collections for their retail partners.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations relating to accounts payable including processing supplier invoices, creating supplier payment runs and relevant reports as required.
- Answering customer and supplier queries over the phone and via email.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Manage all aspects of bank & cash including posting bank payments to Sage and bank reconciliations.
- Support the Financial Controller in all aspects of the finance function to ensure accurate and prompt preparation of financial reports for the Board of Directors.
- Good A Level results or degree educated
- Good mathematical ability
- Accurate and keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills / customer service attitude
- Good IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Adaptable and keen to learn
In return you will be offered a competitive salary between £20-24K, working hours of 8-39-5pm with a 45 minute lunch and the potential to progress to and accounting qualification. Previous experience is not essential for this role as training can be given. This is an office based role.