Finance & Operations, £30K, Harrogate based firm
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious firm located in Harrogate who offer an excellent working environment with excellent benefits.
To provide support to the Head of Finance and Operations through the provision of management information, and the application of financial and operational controls.
- To produce regular management information for the finance team on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- To produce a number of key control documents and HMRC returns in a timely
- To produce various ah-hoc reports, analysis and projects as and when required.
- To provide high quality support and assistance to the Head of Finance & Operations as
- To ensure all reporting undertaken is produced in an efficient and accurate
- To have a good understanding of all the operational processes within both the custody and cash teams and provide assistance where
- To ensure that they are fully familiar with the company’s Anti Money Laundering staff handbook and with the Anti Money Laundering regulations, and ensure that all regulations and procedures are complied
- To develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and, where appropriate, professional
You will be nearly CIMA or ACCA qualified, ideally with a year left, have advanced excel skills, able to work on your own initiative and previous financial experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, excellent holidays of 30 plus bank holidays rising to 35, pension scheme and free parking.