Finance and Office Manager, £25-30,000, Harrogate based, 4 to 5 days per week
We are currently recruiting for the Head office of a local Harrogate based business. They are looking for a professional individual who can pro-actively manage their bookkeeping, invoicing, purchase ledger and be a key member of the management team.
The role is split across accounts, HR, general administration and customer service.
- Creation of new customer and supplier accounts
- Processing and approving purchase invoices
- Payment of supplier invoices
- Raising, editing, and sending of sales invoices
- Collating relevant paperwork to support sales invoices
- Sense checking invoices vs. timesheets, supplier sales reports and supplier invoices
- Credit control
- Financial, sales, and purchasing analysis
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining accurate customer and supplier records
- Maintenance of product codes and descriptions
- Support month end and year end accounting procedures
- Assisting with funding applications and grants
- Processing VAT and self-assessment data
- Processing cheques
- Liaising with external accountants
It is essential that you are confident with excel and have experience of xero for this role as well as previous accounts and general administration experience.