Finance Administrator, £26,500, Harrogate
Are you a Financial Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience within purchase ledger?
Our client is looking for an experience Financial Administrator to work as part of a small team, demonstrating good financial acumen, great organisational skills and be a confident and effective communicator.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work accurately under pressure
• Enthusiastic and conscientious attitude to work
• Able to work under pressure
• A good working knowledge of MS office, including excel and outlook
• Prior experience of Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
• Experience of working in the care sector desirable
• Purchase ledger, including entering invoices/credit notes
• Processing weekly payment run
• Managing creditors
• Processing employee expenses
• Administering Company credit card
• Administering residents personal allowance accounts
• Assisting with the annual audit
• Ad hoc reports/meetings as and when required
In return you will be offered:
• Salary of £26,500
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Office Hours Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm
To find out more about the role call Nicola on the office number or to apply email in your CV.