Are you an experienced PA/Executive Assistant with a strong track record in similar roles?
Do you have strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks?
Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
Varied administrative duties for the MD include:
- Managing an active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondence including that which is confidential
- Arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Prioritise, respond to or highlight to MD all emails
- Manage MDs various email accounts and mobile phone in timely and effective manner
- Provide 'gatekeeper’ role, creating win-win situations for direct access to MD
- Communicate directly and on behalf of MD with staff, all other business contacts
- Research, prioritise and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive nature
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD and other departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with management
- Work closely and effectively with the MD and keeps him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Prioritise conflicting needs
- Assist other Directors with travel arrangements, lodging and meal planning as required
- Participate as a member of the Executive Team, including scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- An expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making capability
- Emotional maturity
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client response
- The ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment