Our client is recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their Ecommerce team on a temporary to permanent basis.
If are you looking to join a continually growing company that is investing in both its future and staff then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To be considered for the role you will be a bright, outgoing, fast learning individual that can build a successful career in e-commerce.
• Handling and processing customer orders.
• Dealing with customer and client queries received via email, phone and online.
• Maintaining healthy relationships with trade customers through telephone and email conversations and following up promptly.
• Maintaining and monitoring product listings and performance, image editing via photoshop, implementing changes to improve the customer experience and grow sales across all digital selling platforms.
• Involvement in projects and specific marketing campaigns.
• Communicating with suppliers, couriers, and internal warehouse manager ensuring orders / returns are processed in accordance with company policy.
• Oversee the entire customer journey including resolving all customer queries and order complaints.
• Completing general administration and ad-hoc duties as and when required
You must have a minimum of 12 months experience working in a fast-paced sales office role to be considered for this position. Confidence in using Adobe Photoshop and an understanding of Search Engines Optimisation would be a definite advantage.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am- 4.30pm.
On-site parking available.