A long standing client of Si Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team on a full time and permanent basis. The client is based on the outskirts of Thirsk and has shown significant growth of late.
To be successful within this role you will good technical knowledge of all digital tools including Ad Managers, AdWords and Hootsuite. You will be required to write and create engaging email campaigns using Mail Chimp content for websites and social media platforms.
- Plan, post and measure all business Social Media activity (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Create and manage social media strategy in line with overall business requirements
- Develop, implement, and manage all digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimise content for the website and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Manage all business websites in terms of optimisation, maintenance, new content and upgrades.
- Design and write, plan and co-ordinate a regular schedule of email campaigns using Mail Chimp
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and implement actions to improve performance indicators
- Continually work on SEO for all company websites (3)
- Create, edit, and promote video, podcast, and audio content through digital platforms
- Develop webinars and webcasts
- Oversee PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising including creation of web banners
- Identify trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies to ensure all brands are at the forefront of industry developments
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing (Minimum 2 years)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practice
- Understanding of B2B Social Media
- Understanding of B2B lead generation
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills