Our client, a successful and well-established manufacturing business located close to Thirsk, North Yorkshire is looking to add a Digital Content Coordinator to their existing commercial team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for creating and producing a wide and diverse range of digital content including video, animation, and graphic creations.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have video and audio production and editing skills and ideally knowledge of the following software systems; Adobe CC In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro as well as a good understanding of various social media platforms.
The company is looking for somebody who can work independently, has a strong work ethic and is able to work well under pressure.
Training will be provided which will allow you to grow with the company and in turn offer you the opportunity to progress within the organisation at a later stage in your career.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Create and produce a range of content including graphics, digital assets and motion graphics for social media, print, email, and other marketing platforms
- Plan and create engaging video content, including promotional videos, interviews, time lapse
- Planning of digital campaigns in line with marketing strategy and business goals
- Assist with the development of the social media calendar in line with the marcomms plan to develop content
- Work with the team to create and maintain website content across all sites
- Assist in the creation of print literature, point of sale and merchandise graphics
- Work with the Technical Team creating drawings and illustration for technical documents
- Work with external agencies on design & print projects if required
- Assist with the preparation of marketing campaigns, sales activities, and planning
This role would suit somebody at graduate level.