Deputy Manager. Harrogate, £24,000
An established privately owned business which provide residential care for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs is recruiting for a Deputy Manager.
Your primary role is to support the Registered Manager, working as a team, you will have an optimistic outlook, even in the most pressured times. Your ability to provide individualised outcome-focused support for Service Users will enable them to lead their lives as independently as possible and support them in developing meaningful relationships whilst being equal and valued in their local community.
To be considered you should either have experience of working as a Deputy Manager or currently working at a supervisory level and looking to progress to a Deputy Manager position
- Support the Register Manger to run the service, including covering in their absence and ensuring standards of care are maintained
- Work with the Registered Manger to lead and manage the staff team to deliver effective processes
- Work with the team to ensure that there is a coordinated and consistent approach to service provision
- Collate data to support the process of identifying recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced.
- Support the Registered Manager in maintaining effective HR duties
- Work with the Registered Manager to ensure care and support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability and continuity.
- Support the Registered Manager in maintaining an effective quality assurance programme to promote high quality, best practice and continuous improvement of
- Two year’s experience of supporting people to live independently and fulfil their potential in a care setting
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of Senior Support worker/Team Leader in a health and social care setting
- Experience of supporting users who have autism and complex needs
- Minimum of Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Full UK Driving licence
- Flexible approach to working hours including working weekends
Hours: 37hrs/week, a rolling rota of 5 days over 7.