Are you passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service? We are looking for a real foodie who is wanting to join a like-minded team as a Customer Service Advisor in Wetherby!
This role is crucial to the successful running and progression of a well-established Business. You will be the face of the company as the first point of contact for any enquiries coming in via phone or email!
- Processing orders
- Taking incoming calls
- Providing an very high standard of sales support and customer service
- Ensuring all enquiries are responded to efficiently
- Setting up new customers on the system
- Maintaining the database of any changes
- Upselling any products to customers
- Pro-active approach in seeking new sales opportunities through research
- Booking appointments
- Managing Marketing campaigns and client communications
- Liaising with the factory to ensure stock control and expectations
- Preparing the products to be sent out logistically
If you are looking for a varied role, where no two days are the same this could be for you!
Woocommerce or another ecommerce platform experience is essential to be successful in your application.
This is a full time role Monday – Friday with a salary of £20,000 starting!