I am working exclusively with a Newton Aycliffe client as they are recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will join an established team of customer service executives providing effective and proactive customer service to our clients. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a customer focussed role and be able to demonstrate the skills required to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Main Duties Include:
- Successful completion of daily customer service tasks
- Administer distribution customers job input & pricing
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Customer follow up to exceptional standard
- Process and report service failures
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication
- Controlled internal management of costs and reporting
- Customer account management telephone support
- Ensure that communications with customers are clearly explained to customers via different communication methods (telephone & email) and will not escalate or lead to poor client retention
- Reporting of major client or operational issues handled by the Customer Services Team to management.
- Assist in development of the Customer Services Department’s capability and competency.
- To attend any training courses relevant to the post, ensuring continuing, personal and professional development.
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.