Customer Service Advisor, £22-£23,000, Tockwith
An established distribution business in the Tockwith area is recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their small advisory team.
- Take inbound calls and process and respond to email and fax sales orders
- Adding customer orders on to the system (inhouse system-training will be provided)
- Manage customer expectations and insure high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Liaise with the warehouse on accurate stock levels if required
- Assist with after sales service issues.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service experience (ideally office based)
- IT literacy
- Good attention to detail
Hours: 37.5hrs per week 8.30am-5pm
22 days paid holiday a year (including Xmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
Starting salary is £22,000, reviewed at 6 months to increase to £23000
Due to their location, own transport is required