My client is based in Newton Aycliffe and are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join an established team of Customer Service Executives providing effective and pro-active customer service to Clients.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a customer service role and be able to demonstrate the skills required to operate in a fast-paced transport orientated role.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive and professional attitude. This role requires someone who is organised, with great administrative accuracy and attention to detail, able to work on own initiative and with a great email and telephone manner.
Main Duties Include:
- Deal with customer queries and job changes.
- Customer follow up to exceptional standard
- Process and report service failures
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication
- Controlled internal management of costs and reporting
- Customer account management telephone support
- Producing sales quotations
- Setup of customer accounts
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks
- Assist in development of the Customer Services Department’s capability and competency.
Following training additional duties would include:
- Creation and maintenance of job pricing tables
- Production of customer and internal reports
- Training staff on new and existing systems and procedures
- Reporting of major client or operational issues handled by the Customer Services Team to management.
- Have previous experience in customer services role
- Have high level of IT skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective at time management.
- Able to multitask, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving
Due to the volume of application that we receive if you have not heard from us within 5 days your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.