We are recruiting for a long-standing client in Thirsk, North Yorkshire who is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and organised Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the successful application you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service team by providing First Class Customer Service through the provision of effective solutions to their enquiries, with a focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that statutory Health and Safety legislation and company policies are adhered to.
- Provide help, support, and offer advice to new and existing customers
- Communicate courteously with internal and external customers by phone or email
- Deal with both inbound and outbound customer queries ensuring all specific customer requirements are always met.
- Book on new services and ad-hoc work – working closely with the transport team
- Call all customers at least once year, following the defined process.
- Work within a team that will assist all departments within the company
- Inform customers of any delays to their service and pro-actively manage this
- Investigate, review, and rectify root causes of customer issues, for example repetitive missed services.
- Answer all customer retention incoming calls efficiently, professionally whilst promoting the
- business to our customers
- Investigate internally, detail and inform the acct manager on any retention issues that require
- Carry out additional duties as requested by management to meet business requirements
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all company procedures, processes and working practices
Qualifications, knowledge & skills
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills
- Ability to influence, empower and motivate employees
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure,
- being self-motivated and able to use own initiative under minimal supervision
If this is a role you are interested in, please click 'apply’. Alternatively, if you would like any further information, please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.