An exciting opportunity has arisen at a small, fast-growing business situated in Thirsk, North Yorkshire who is looking to appoint a forward thinking and dynamic Customer Service Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will have excellent communicate skills both written and verbal and the ability to converse with people at all levels to provide first class customer service at all time. To be considered you must good IT skills including proficient knowledge of various Microsoft Office packages.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing customer orders logging all telephone and email correspondence onto the database
- Meeting and greeting all customers into the store
- Processing returns and refunds in a timely and efficient manner
- Dealing with and resolving all customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring that accurate stock control procedures are in operation
- Assisting other departments during busy periods
Working hours: Either 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Plus 2 Saturdays per month 10am - 3pm (overtime paid over 37.5 hours)
To submit your application for the above vacancy, please press 'apply’ or contact Katie Kendall at our Northallerton office for further information.