Credit Controller Supervisor, £30,000, Harrogate, Hybrid working.
Do you have Credit Control experience at a supervisory level? Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a constantly expanding business?
Working alongside the finance team you will be improving the collection process through building and maintaining great relationships whilst investigating and resolving queries promptly.
You will be working in a small team so would be an ideal role for someone who is hands on and likes controlling their own debt and ledgers while providing guidance to your reports.
• Credit Control experience is essential.
• Experience of motivating and supporting a team
• Strong IT skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Time management skills
• Chartered Institute of Credit Management Qualification advantageous
• Taking ownership of four clients sales ledger’s
• Liaising with other teams to ensure documentation is complete.
• Complete regular aged debt reviews.
• Looking through the historical ledger data to create an accurate picture.
• Handling complicated cases and more challenging client issues.
• Respond promptly to queries.
• Supervise the Credit Control Co-ordinator, reviewing bank allocations are completed on a regular basis and allocations are accurate, and debt is being worked and manageable.
• Reporting on and analysing overdue debt on a regular basis.
• Preparing customer statements and dealing with any queries.
In return you will be offered:
• Working in a friendly team
• Working for a company with strong growth
• Hybrid working of 2 days home and 3 days office.
• Study options available
• On-site parking
If you would like to find out more about the role or apply either call Nicola on the number below or email your CV.
If you are interested but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what our client is looking for please do apply and we can discuss this with you.