You will need to:
· Ensure systems are updated with call, payment promise and query information to maintain accurate account history.
· Build strong relationships with customers to ensure excellent customer service.
· Identify and actively drive query resolution to enable free cash flow into the business.
· Identify and where possible, implement, problem solving opportunities.
· Identity and support the implementation of process improvement opportunities.
· To be able to work on own initiative or in a team on improvement projects.
· Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and minimise credit and debt risk across customer portfolio.
· Work closely with, and be able to influence with integrity, internal and external stakeholders to successfully manage your customer portfolio.
· Attend internal or external meetings as required.
· To act in accordance to department Policies & Procedures, with full Audit & Data compliance.
If you are looking to work for a large company as part of a busy team then this is the role for you!