We are currently looking for a confident and professional Administrator with excellent customer service skills who is looking to develop their career in Credit Control or an experienced Credit Controller looking for a fresh challenge.
You will need to be an excellent and effective communicator with an innovative approach to tasks and problem solving with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
You will be working as part of a large team who will help train you to be able to work independently as part of the team who can work calmly under pressure.
Working towards 100% collection of outstanding amounts key duties will include:
- Working within the Credit Control team in order to promote the collection of debt and prevention of further debt through effective customer account management
- Apply effective decision making to ensure correct credit action is taken to progress each case
- Identify queries and communicate with the relevant department to resolve
- Manage relationships with other departments and give constructive feedback to help them eradicate errors and resolve queries
- Resolve or escalate a wide range of queries.
- Dealing with Internal & External customers via phone and email
- Liaising with external agencies working on behalf of the company
- Contact customers via phone, SMS and Mail Merge
- Meeting Individual outbound call targets. Make and receive large volumes of calls to maximise cash collection
- Working within a team to meet collection targets as set by the Credit Control Manager
- Focus on converting customers to Direct Debit payment
- Negotiate suitable payment plans with customers