Credit Control Analyst, £25,000, Wetherby
Do you enjoy working in credit control? Are you looking to work for a well-established business with a strong reputation in it's sector? Are you looking to develop your credit control and get involved in the analytical side?
We are currently working with a large employee in the Wetherby area seeking a Credit Analyst & Support who will report into the Head of Financial Services. You will be working for a well-established manufacturing business who have a strong presence in their sector.
Within the role you will be providing reporting, analytical, and administrative support for the Credit & Risk Department
• Handling complex customer queries
• Posting daily cash receipts, allocations of cash
• Preparing monthly full site reconciliation to support application process
• Monthly analysis of customer deductions and query levels
• Support for weekly & month end reporting
• Fortnightly statement preparation
• Collating data for analysis
• Update and maintain customer account data as required
• Ledger allocations
• Support for daily cash and allocations
• Supporting the order to invoice process and investigating and resolving any issues as required
• Liaising with internal departments on billing matters
• MS Office Excel to Intermediate / Advanced level (pivot tables, sum if and lookups)
• Coda Financials and AS400 desirable
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Effective communicator
• Credit Control experience is essential
This would suit someone with a strong credit control background or maybe you are a graduate looking to commence your career.
This is an office based role with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking, 3.30pm finish on a Friday.
To apply call Nicola on the office number or email your CV.