Due to continued growth, my client; a Chartered firm of Accountants located in the heart of Darlington is looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
This excellent opportunity would suit a technically strong Tax Manager with a strong Practice background looking to make the next step in their career. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for managing the full tax department and therefore must posses strong inter-personal skills.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Reviewing company tax returns & tax planning
- Monitoring of deadlines within the taxation department to ensure that all submissions are made by the deadline
- Preparation and submission of personal self-assessment tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of P11D forms.
- Managing the full taxation department which will include training of more junior staff members and reviewing work to aid with their development and growth
CTA qualified would be highly advantageous but is not essential to be considered.
To submit your up to date CV, please press apply and a member of our team will be in contact with you soon.