Corporate Management Accountant, £40-45K, Harrogate
Are you looking to work for a progressive organisation that develop their staff? Do you have a strong Management Accounts background? This could be the role for you.
Our client is looking for an experience Management Accountant who will have responsibility for the ownership and detailed analysis of the monthly and annual management accounts.
• AAT Accounting Qualification or studying towards
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant Accounting/Finance Function.
• Experience in designing and implementing automated reports/processes.
• Good organisational skills and can work in a methodical manner.
• Time management skills.
• Proven track record in all areas of accounts
• Strong excel skills.
• Lead on accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, and client-based reconciliations
• Profit Margin Analysis
• Read and dissect commercial contracts.
• Produce monthly management accounts
• Maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations for all balance sheet codes.
• Manage Payroll and Expenses process ensuring accurate accounts.
• Analyse key variances that drive movements in the financial accounts
• Support in the review, analysis, and production of the annual budgets.
• Assist in monitoring of KPI targets for the team and produce action plans.
• Support the Assistant Management Accountants in their development.
• Support with the annual external audit.
• Ad-hoc project work and other tasks as required.
In return you will be offered:
• Salary £40-45K
• Hybrid working of 2 days home, 3 days office
• Flexi hours
• Working for a progressive company
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in either call Nicola on the office number or email in your CV.