Content Writer, Knaresborough area, £22,000
An established rapidly growing multi-brand ecommerce retailer is looking for an experienced Content Writer to join their team.
You’ll be responsible for producing copy across all of their websites, working on a broad range of content which may include blog posts, product descriptions, leaflets, ad copy, social posts, emails, guides, SEO content and more.
To be considered you should have strong research skills, a clear and engaging writing style, and be able to deliver exceptional quality copy within required timeframes.
As market leaders in their space, they have continually developed their websites to stay ahead of the competition through engaging content, new technologies and innovation.
You’ll be part of a lively, close-knit marketing team, contributing to the growth and visibility of their brands. Being a team player is an essential quality as you’ll be liaising directly with Development, Sales, Design and Buying departments to ensure site content is kept as up to date and as accurate as possible.
Due to their location, a driving licence and full access to a vehicle are essential.
The business can offer hybrid working
- Creating engaging copy for a variety of platforms
- Writing & uploading SEO optimised blogs, social & ad content
- Researching potential topics for in-depth articles
- Proofreading and peer-reviewing work
- Reporting on site performance
- Uploading and managing products using CMS tools
- Multitasking across various projects
- Ability to adapt your writing tone to match guidelines
- Natural flair and enthusiasm for writing
- Researching and understanding technical topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Experience of SEO and search engine tools
- A degree in a related subject
- Writing samples and portfolios to support your application are welcome.
Apart from a competitive salary and a great working environment, they also offer 23 days holiday plus all bank holidays, a company pension, flexible working hours and a Cycle to Work scheme. There is also the option for you to work from home a few days a week.
Our offices are set in the heart of the idyllic North Yorkshire countryside and a stone’s throw away from the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We’re a mere 10 minute drive from Nidd Gorge in one direction and Knaresborough town centre in the other, offering a relaxing reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city.