I am currently working with an established business and long standing client in Stockton-on-Tees who are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their team, reporting directly to the Directors in this newly created role.
The role itself is vital to the finance function and will be heavily involved in business support and challenge to key commercial stakeholders.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will be head of the department, so will have full accountability for the department and report directly to the MD.
The position will see you involved in all commercial aspects of finance, such as;
- Provide financial information and analysis on commercial performance
- Ensure financial control and accuracy of commercial reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting process
- Provide information and advice on key commercial business decisions
- Monthly management accounts for submission
- Drive continuous improvement of systems, processes and information
- Managing the team and be responsible for their performances, reviews etc
In addition to the above you will work collaboratively with the finance team to continuously improve the performance of the function, acting as a role model within the team.
This is an excellent role for an ambitious commercial accountant who wants a hands-on role within a fast-paced business. This is a role that will be very commercially focused and requires an individual who can build effective relationships and challenge stakeholders.
Ideally the candidate will be fully qualified or coming towards the end of their qualification with a proactive attitude.