Commercial Analyst, Knaresborough, £22-£25K
Our client are a rapidly expanding retail ecommerce group in Knaresborough, and due to expansion are looking to recruit a Commercial/Business Analyst to work alongside the Commercial Manager in a unique role in the Labs team. The Labs team are responsible for appraising new commercial opportunities for the Group. This can include analysis of new markets, new products or other new opportunities.
The main elements of this role will include research, numerical excel based analysis and report writing. Labs interface with every department within the Group, therefore strong interpersonal skills are key, along with critical thinking and a genuine interest in understanding how different opportunities could be successfully implemented by the Business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conducting appropriate market research to analyse different products and markets
• Excel analysis of internally generated data
• Regularly liaising with different departments in the Group
• Succinctly detailing any analysis undertaken in report form
• Opportunity to generate new markets ideas
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong written English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident to work both independently and in teams
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Confident Excel user with an appreciation of efficient data manipulation
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, staff benefits including flexible working hours, on-site parking, Perk Box and free lunch Fridays. They are currently working partly from home, however, they will all be returning to the office fully.