CNC Operator (Joinery), Stockton area
A joinery manufacturing business in the Guisborough area is recruiting for an experienced CNC Operator to work in their modern well-equipped workshop to create bespoke windows, doors and staircases.
They manufacture bespoke architectural joinery to the highest standard, using a variety of materials and finishes.
Your main duties will include
- Assisting with the day to day running and maintenance of their HOMAG 4 axis CNC machinery and ensuring its operating in a safe working environment.
- Loading and unloading material, as well as the organisation of finished cut parts for the assembly area.
- Manual handling and lifting
- Basic Programming experience using Woodwop/CAD
- Experience operating a CNC Router machine experience
- Experience of working with timber and to accurate tolerances
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working with a CNC router machine
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Joinery background an advantage
- A good understanding of English, both written and spoken
- The ability to meet deadlines, organized and work individually and as part of a team
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge of Woodwop software & AutoCAD is desirable.
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year depending on experience and progression
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8 - 4.30pm and Friday 8 – 3pm