My client, a successful Engineering company are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop.
They require a CNC Mill Setter/Operator to run a variety of 5-axis Milling machines within their workshop. You should have a background in multi axis CNC machining with Fanuc and/or Heidenhain control systems.
- Setting, and operate 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC mills.
- To hand Deburr and fettle detailed components
- Quality checking own work.
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to offset coordinates.
- Read and understand technical engineering drawings.
- Be able to read understand CNC programmes, using machine interface
- Using our manufacturing system to be able to check material availability, part requirements, part routings and issue
- Operate within a 5s manufacturing cell environment
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- Thorough experience in multi axis CNC machine tools milling.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Must be able to setup and operate CNC mill machines.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and/or Heidenhain controls.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
Hours of Work:
Average 38 hours per week - 21 day 11.5 hour shift cycle
3 days, 4 off, 4 nights, 6 off, 3 days and 1 off.