Our client, a well established engineering solutions company are looking for a Cleanroom Cleaning Operative at their site in Billingham.
The Cleanroom Operative will have to ensure that the rooms are cleaned to the highest possible standard, and will often be tasked with multiple cleans in one day.
The duties will include:
- Cleaning of Clean Rooms to achieve the highest of standards of compliance
- Waste removal and stocking up consumables
- Completion of controlling documentation - log books etc.
- Ongoing procedural training - class room & practical training also document reading
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Have an approachable manner
- Be computer literate, to operate computer system and training package.
- Be flexible in their ability to work midweek/weekends
Experience working in a clean room environment is an advantage but not essential as full training is given
5/7 contact includes weekends
Working 37.5Hrs per week with overtime inline with business requirements