An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Office Manager to join a successful business based in Bishop Auckland.
To be successful within this role, sales experience is essential as one of your primary duties will be to win new business.
Job roll to predominately be sales, this will include :-
- Soliciting for new business for the clients product range - basically new markets / customers
- Dealing with existing customers, and assisting with their needs
- Assisting with product selection and sizing
- Assisting with spare parts, part numbers and pricing
- Dealing with the very rare customer complaints
- Actively look for new customers and markets
- A Key objective is to grow the desiccant market.
- Selling / Building Customer relationships
- Ability to learn, in order to be confident in selling features and benefits, and also finding and establishing new sales avenues
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of tools
- Presentation skills
- Creative in generating marketing materials
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please apply or contact Katie at Si Recruitment.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.