I am currently recruiting for a Chartered firm of Accountants who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis who will consider candidates to work in either of the following offices:
Ideally you will be newly ACA/ACCA or currently studying towards either qualification, full study support will be provided to the successful candidate should you still be training.
This is a progressive role which will provide continual learning, strengthening your skills and widening your experience to grow with the firm.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you must be a reliable team player who can work well under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines and always bring a ‘can do’ attitude.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing day to day control of the audit team
- Production of year-end statutory accounts
- Co-ordination and planning for clients
- Assist with audit quality improvements.
- Supervising and training more junior members of staff
- Providing a high level of customer service to clients at all time to build good working relationships
- Administrative duties as and when required
IT systems used: IRIS
Travel across the UK will be required with this role