We are recruiting for a well-known and professional firm of Accountants who due to continued growth is looking for an Audit Senior to their busy team. Opportunities are available in either the Newcastle and Teesside offices.
The role will involve providing on-site support for clients which will include both planning and day-to-day control of the audit teams workload. Alongside this, there will also be some involvement in the year-end statutory accounts production however, accounts experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Ideally the client is looking to recruit somebody who is ACA/ACCA qualified or working towards their professional qualification – full study support will be available if you are still in training. You must also have a range of relevant Audit experience gained working within a Practice based environment.
To be successful, it is important that you posses a ‘can do’ attitude, are motivated and are a team player who is able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day control of the audit team
- On-site co-ordination for audit clients which will include planning
- Assisting clients with audit assignment
- Regularly liaising with client to offer support and advice/ answer any queries offering a first class service at all time to build excellent working relationships
- Assist with the training of more junior staff members
- Assist with audit quality improvements
- Providing general administration support such as photocopying, filing, scanning & responding to emails.
*Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential
To put your up to date CV forward for consideration, please press ‘apply’.