Our Client, one of the leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants in Yorkshire is looking to add an Audit Senior to their team growing team.
The role will predominantly involve acting as the on-site and client-facing lead for audit assignments. Ensuring that the team’s work is carried out in accordance with the firm's standards and procedures whilst ensuring exceptional client service.
Other key responsibilities will include the following
• Carrying out audits of companies, charities, academies and LLPs from budgets/planning through to finalisation
• Preparation of statutory accounts from trial balance
• Supervision and development of trainees
• Preparation of corporate/business tax computations
• Client liaison including dealing with queries and resolving issues on site
• Management of smaller jobs reporting straight to partner
• Support the office in business development activities, including researching and targeting new clients
• Support the office in ad hoc strategic projects
• Opportunities to carry out project-based work with other departments around the firm; e.g., Forensics and Corporate Finance
• Carrying out internal audit work in not-for-profit organisations
• Awareness of statutory requirements and submission to Companies House
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 3 years Audit experience at a UK based firm of Chartered Accountants with experience in audit supervision and planning.