A chartered accountancy firm in Hull, which provides high quality services to a diverse range of clients, has an excellent opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- producing and maintaining accurate accounts, audits and tax compliance assignments
- supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- communicating with clients
Ideally candidates should:
- be fully or close to qualified ACCA/ACA with at least five years practice experience in both audit and accountancy
- have proficiency in accountancy packages such as Sage and Xero
- have excellent communication skills
On offer: A competitive salary and generous benefits for a successful candidate.