Assistant Quantity Surveyor, £28-£35,000 and car or car allowance, Ripon
Due to growth, a business in Ripon is recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. You will report to their Commercial Director and be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the cost process.
Working mainly between their offices in Ripon and on site, with the option to work from home when suitable.
Typical duties include:
- Preparing and submitting valuations
- Placing subcontract orders
- Monitor and tracking project costs and progress
- Assist with day to day commercial administration
- Subcontract procurement
- Preparation of subcontractor payments
- Record and price variations
- Provide cost analysis to assist the tendering process
- A relevant degree and/or experience in a similar role
- Earthworks/Civils experience is preferable.
- Great attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills - MS office required
- Time management skills
- Flexible - Working from home/office but willing to travel to site when required
- JCT and NEC contract experience desirable
- Self-motivated & positive attitude
In return you can expect a salary £28,000 to £35,000 plus car allowance / company car,25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Flexible working, Ongoing training - support with personal and professional development and annual pay reviews