Are you looking for a Merchandiser role looking after designer brands?
If you have Merchandising Administer experience, you might be a great fit for an Assistant Merchandiser role based outside Leeds. Dealing with well-known designer brands, you'll be helping in all aspects of merchandising and supporting a junior member of the team.
What you'll be doing:
• Looking after critical paths from production meetings to providing feedback
• Ensuring the stock database is up to date
• Monitor performance of each product line and liaising with the sales team
• Creating size charts
• Oversee the Admin Assistant regarding shipments and ordering
What you'll need:
• Strong organisation, numeracy and timekeeping skills
• Be commercially minded re budgets and margins
• Experience in a Merchandise Admin Assistant or Assistant Merchandiser role
• Good Excel skills including reporting and formulas
What you'd get in return:
• Salary up to £26,000
• Monday – Friday hours, early finish on Fridays
• Hybrid working
• Assessable location via Leeds, York, Bradford and Harrogate
• Free onsite parking
• Employee discount and sample sales
• Health and well-being initiatives
• Regular social events
• Supporting and rewarding working environment
Apply today or contact Fiona in our Harrogate office for more information.