Do you have experience of assisting in the preparation of management accounts?
Have you worked for a business operating in the manufacturing/production sectors?
Are you a team player with an ambitious attitude?
Our client is based near Ripon and Thirsk in a location with excellent transport links to the A1. Reporting into the Management Accountant you will work as part of a busy and productive accounts team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of management accounts including accruals, prepayments, journals etc.
- Purchase, Sales and Nominal Ledger postings and reconciliations
- Multi-currency banking
- BACS payments and reconciliations
- VAT & Intrastat returns
- Variance analysis and costing
- Assisting with accounting projects
To be considered for this role you will ideally be studying towards or be newly qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA.