We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in Thirsk.
In this role you will be assisting in the provision of accurate financial data to support month end reporting and to meet all financial control requirements. This position will work closely with senior management to provide accurate analysis as well as being involved in other areas of the finance function.
- You will be looking at costs reported on weekly timesheets, reconciliation of time sheets to payroll and production of weekly payroll analysis reports.
- You will analyse the weekly hours and prepare production reports and assist with preparation of the budget and quarterly forecasts.
- You will also support with audits, management of stock checks and daily cash reporting to the directors.
We’re looking for candidates who are in the early stages of their career and wanting to work towards or currently working towards their AAT or CIMA qualifications to eventually become a qualified accountant.
What you will get in return:
- The business will support your career and study goals to become fully qualified.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for you to feel valued and empowered at work
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 5:15pm and Friday 8:30 - 3pm.
Reference ID: 19574
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£27,000.00 per year