Assistant Account- £25,000 - £30,000
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced business in their finance department?
Are you looking for Part Time or Full Time work?
Then maybe this is the job for you!
Purchase ledger responsibilities:
- Coding and inputting of invoices and credits
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Generation of supplier payment runs and sending of remittances
- Multi-currency payment entry onto bank and allocation to supplier accounts
- General upkeep of purchase ledger and resolution of any queries
Sales ledger responsibilities:
- Credit control / debt collection
- Bank receipt allocation, banking of incoming cheques and cash allocation
- Assisting with customer queries and passing to relevant department as and where necessary
- Maintain and update customer information
- Reviewing credit limits
- Monthly statement distribution
- Generating any customer credit notes
- Entry of invoices onto a bespoke system and reconciliation of the account to ensure all invoices are entered on to the system.
- Reconciliation and allocation of monthly Ford receipts onto ledger
- Preparation of compound invoicing for Key Accounts
- Bank reconciliations across multiple currencies
- Ownership of Petty Cash and till float, including banking
- Reconciling company credit card statements and PayPal account
- Assisting with month end procedures including preparation of accounts
- Passion for accounts with a keen eye for attention to detail
- AAT qualified, or qualified by experience
- Cooperative and outgoing person
- Must be self-motivated and organised to be able to complete the job tasks and manage them simultaneously
- Polite and confident telephone manner
Full time hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Part time hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 9am-5pm