Are you a hard working individual?
Do you have a passion for finance/ accounts?
I am assisting a dynamic company in their search for an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team.
- Process & review overhead expenses
- Handle multi-currency transactions including processing payment runs
- Prepare multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Complete lntrastat & EC Sales Lists
- Update & distribute the weekly & monthly sales & margin analysis reporting
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with month end schedules including accruals and prepayment schedules
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Produce and post journals
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the FC where required
- Dealing with account queries
- Ad hoc project work
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days leave plus public holidays
- Private healthcare
- Company Pension scheme
- Access to discounts and wellbeing materials
- Preferably AAT qualified or studying towards AAT level 3 or 4 but not essential.
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Detail orientated, organised and with good time management
- Proactive and able to drive process improvements