Are you highly organised and quick to react to customer needs?
Do you have proven experience working in an Administration role?
Do you have an excellent telephone manner coupled with strong written communication skills?
We are working with a long standing client based in Bedale as they are looking to grow their successful and dynamic team.
Key duties include:
- Arrange training for new and existing clients
- Arranging instructors, dates and booking courses with the appropriate accreditation body
- Maintaining of customer training records
- Maintaining the process standards required of ISO 9001 2000 qualification and other quality standards
- Assist in maintaining and developing the instructor base and extend current working relationships
- Consistently meet the needs of the customer precisely, accurately and in a timely fashion
- To take responsibility for you own clients or client area but also to work as an integral part of our co-ordination team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills - knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 including Outlook, Excel and Word is essential.
- Sharp eye for detail
This is a full-time opportunity offering development, reward and a supportive team environment to the successful candidate!
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.