Are you looking for a new role that is varied and is based within administration and customer services?
I am working with a client who is based a 15 minute drive from Thirsk, with easy access from the A1 and the A19, as they are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will assist in all aspects of day to day administrative tasks and maintenance of administrative systems, policies and procedures to enable the company to operate effectively and efficiently to provide high level administrative support.
• Be a flexible and committed member of the Production team
• Ensure that Business Central Production is kept up to date and products are completed.
• To produce a weekly Production Report that indicates productions performance per shift against set target
• Comparing last years figure against the budget for the current year Stock intake for products to expire within a three week. Then produce a report and lease with the Sale Reps.
• To carry out other tasks as detailed by the Line Manager
• Cover Production Planning role when the Production Planner is absence.
• Ability to work as a strong team player
• Computer literate
• Good attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Willingness to learn new skills
• A good level of both written and verbal English
• Math’s and English at grade C or greater
• Previous administrative experience
If this role is of interest for you, please click 'apply’ or for further information please contact Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.